from 10am to 4pm (download the flyer here).
It's open to anyone who is a parent / carer of a child with dyslexia and / or dyspraxia! Please do book a place!
There will be a choice of workshops on the following:
- Multi-sensory learning and how we learn (dyslexia)
- Spelling/reading, Games and resources (dyslexia)
- What is dyspraxia?
- What it feels like to be dyspraxic – simulations
- Assisted technology (dyslexia and dyspraxia)
- Self Esteem
- Relaxation techniques
- Practical hints and tips for everyday survival (dyspraxia)
There will also be a very inspiring speaker attending who is severely dyslexic but whose bumpy (but ultimately successful) journey through the education system and beyond will give everyone a lot of hope and inspiration. I would throughly recommend attending this event!
To book a place, or for more info, please telephone Parent Partnership Service on: 01785 356 930
Alternatively you can download a form via: www.staffordshire.gov.uk/spps
and email it to: email@example.com.